It’s that time of year when the sun (hopefully) comes out and everyone gets married. It’s so hard trying to find the right dress to wear so to save any last minute panics, here is some inspiration in the form of dresses that would work well for plenty of different styles of weddings, from black tie to beach. I’ve included some black dress options as there is nothing wrong with wearing black to a summer wedding, and it’s always good to have a little black dress that you love, in your wardrobe on stand by. My best advice if you have a wedding coming up is to shop early on in the season when the new summer collections first come out. Don’t be afraid of Spanx or shapewear- they are designed so well now and are super comfortable so will hide whatever you want hidden, and will smooth out any lumps or bumps. Happy shopping!
1. The one that is perfect for a black tie wedding: Iris & Ink
2. The one that is figure hugging in all the right places: Coast
4. The one that you can wear a comfortable bra with: Zara
5. The one that will elongate your body: Cameo
6. The one with the intricate detail: Jarlo
8. The one that will balance your upper body with your lower body: Zara
9. The one that will camouflage anything you want to be camouflaged: Zara