I recently had a denim cleanse which involved removing all the jeans from my wardrobe, trying them on, culling loads (which get sent to charity, friends & family) and then only keeping what I love & feel good in. These are the pairs that made the cull. Most I’ve had for a few good years, some are still available for sale, but the ones that aren’t can probably be found on Ebay.
1.Mint Velvet Flare – about 6 years old, they still have a couple of sizes in stock but worth checking re-sale sites. Flares should be worn with heels that are pretty much covered by the jeans (unless you are tall.)
2.Albaray straight leg – A great comfy pair of white jeans that I wear in winter also.
3. Arket slim leg – This shade is sold out but plenty of others available.
4. Free People dungarees – I wear these day or night, the shade is Sapphire Blue
5. Levi 501 slim – My go to style, I have them in 3 shades and various leg lengths. Size down.
6. Hush straight leg – Soft with a little stretch, a really comfy day to day pair.
7. Levi cropped wide leg – Another style I have in a couple of shade. It’s a soft denim with stretch. Size down.
(Affiliate Links used)