We talk about it enough, leopard print is something you all need in your wardrobe. It’s a classic, it strangely goes with everything and it will never ever go out of fashion. You can include it in a subtle way if that is more your style, by wearing head to toe black and have a peep of a leopard belt. Or you can go all out and style a leopard jacket, with leopard print jeans, as long as you break if up with a solid basic in between (for example, a white T shirt.) As we creep into Autumn/Winter (is anyone else as excited about this as me??!) it’s time to take a look at the best that the high street has to offer.
1. River Island blazer: Jeans, white T shirt and a statement jacket is an easy on trend way to update a simple outfit
2. River Island belt: To be worn around your hips
3. Gap belt: To be worn around hips with jeans. If it’s too long, tuck the end inwards to make a loop.
4. Marks and Spencers knit T shirt: Great for creating the illusion of shape if you have ore of a straight body
5. New Look cowboy boots: This Western look is a HUGE trend, bet you wish you hadn’t chucked yours away 10 years ago! These are a subtle nod to the trend, plus they are real leather.
6. & Other Stories: Can it just be winter already so we can snuggle up in this with a hot chocolate!
7. & Other Stories: All leopard lovers need this in their wardrobe. The slightly longer sleeve length is super flattering if you would rather cover up your upper arms.
8. New Look jeans: If you’ve seen our Instagram you’ll know we are huge lovers of New Look denim. So reasonably priced although they come up big, so always worth sizing down.
9. Topshop heels: These are the shoes you need to keep in your cupboard and will bring out every time you go out out. The block heel is super comfy and they will instantly update any outfit without any effort being involved.
10. Pretty Little Thing trousers: These come up super high so the print and the tight high waist will cover any mum tum. They also have subtle white piping down the legs so this will make your legs look super long.