1. That you have become ‘That Mum’ who shares pictures of your baby to even the Tesco delivery man #BabyBore.
2. That you’re singing a song about poo to stop your baby from crying on the changing table. Time to question who you are and what you’ve done with your former self.
3. You’ve noticed yourself swaying from side to side in the supermarket/the petrol station/the post office queue – and you aren’t even holding the baby.
4. That sometimes it’s a bit boring.
5. That you breathe a sigh of relief when you sit on the loo by yourself as you realise you have a few golden minutes of peace to scroll through your phone.
p.s Because we are ‘those mums,’ here are some pics of our babes doing cute things with shoes. You know, just in case you wanted to see!